British Columbia Copper Smelting and Refining Technologies SeminarNovember 5-6, 1980
Paper 1981 - 5
View Entire Paper (PDF, 12.4MB)
This paper includes the following articles in this order:
- Inco Oxygen Flash Smelting of Copper Concentrates by T.N. Antonioni, T.C. Burnett and C.M. Diaz
- The Noranda Process by G.D. Hallett
- Recent Operation of Mitsubishi Continuous Copper Smelter at Naoshima by T. Suzuki
- The Outokumpu Flash Smelting Method by K. Murden and J. Sulanto
- Application of the Sherritt-Cominco Copper Process to British Columbia Copper Concentrates by P. Kawulka and C.R. Kirby
- High Efficiency System for Pyrometallurgical Recovery of High-Grade Copper Matte from Sulphide Concentrate by D.dA. Mackie, P. Paschen and G. Melcher
- Top Blown Rotary Converter (TBRC trademark)Process for Non-Ferrous Smelting, Q-S Oxygen Process, Oxygen Sprinkle Process by R. A. Daniele
- Overview of Copper Extraction Technology for British Columbia by W.J.S. Craigen
All printed publications of the BC Geological Survey are available digitally, free of charge, from this website.
For questions or more information on geology and minerals in British Columbia contact BCGS Mailbox or call toll free (B.C. residents only).